How to take YOUR business from good to GREAT
You already have a good business so what do you need to do to take it to GREAT?
At this seminar you will learn:
- About the support you can receive via NatWest Boost.
- How you can change your attitude and get a lot more done in far less time
- About the benefits of working in a coworking space as opposed to working at home.
- What to do when you make new business contacts so that all the business cards you've collected aren't just gathering dust on your desk
Owain Williams is a Business Growth Enabler for NatWest in North Wales and is part of #NatWestBoost.
Sean Banning is a performace coach and wants to share with you how he supports businesses and individuals throughout North Wales to reach their business goals.
Maria McLean works at 16 Trinity Square where she runs a new coworking community space
- 09.00: Tea, coffee
- 09.30: Introduction by Owain Williams - NatWest Boost
- 09.40: Doing Far More in Less Time - Sean Banning
- 10.20: Break
- 10.30: The Desk-Kitchen table balance - Maria McLean
- 10.45: Don’t go home with another pocket full of business cards-
- 11.00: Wrap up and close - Owain
- Event date:
- Event time:
- Event location:
16 Trinity Square, Llandudno, LL30 2RB