Microsoft Disability Confident
Microsoft UK proudly support the Disability Confident programme
Disability Confident Organisations play a leading role in changing attitudes for the better. They are changing behaviour and cultures in their own businesses, networks and communities. If a business is confident on the subject of disability, it attracts a diverse workforce; it increases workplace productivity; it improves its customer experience hugely; it innovates.
At Microsoft they see Disability as talent.
During this event you can expect to:
- Explore how AI, inclusive design principles and human interaction with technology can aid accessibility in your organisation
- Gain insights into how you can become a Disability Confident employer; attracting and retaining the right talent
- Learn about disability as a lens to innovation
- Get actionable steps on setting up an Employee Resource Group (ERG) and why it’s important to do so
- See accessibility as a business opportunity, regulatory support and much more!
In addition to the voice of their employees, Microsoft will be joined by Angela Evans, Microsoft 365 BG Lead and Sarah Newton, Minister for Disabled People, who will be joining the discussion remotely.
- Event date:
- Event time:
- Event location:
St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club St Pierre Park Chepstow Wales NP16 6YA